Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made it!

Wow. What a weekend! Spent from Thursday to Sunday at the Lake, and I'm happy to say I have somewhat of a tan! Yay!

Here is a quick picture of my baby in his patriotic gear! This is the pallet I painted last week!
The 4th of July inspired my made it for this week!
 Now on to my Made its with Fourth Grade Frolics! Love this linky!
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2014/07/monday-made-it-summer-week-6.html
 
Check out this adorable bowtie I made for his July 4th Outfit! I really got back into crocheting the last few weeks I was pregnant because I needed something to do! :) They are super easy to crochet!
 
 So I decided to make a few more for him to wear during the holidays! I've made 2 Halloween themed and one Christmas so far! (One of them is not done yet!) I love them!
 Last, I whipped up a holiday hat for Ryder for Christmas. I made lots of hats for his newborn photo shoot, but now he has grown out of them! There is a great pattern to make this from RepeatCrafterMe. Check it out there are tons of cute, free patterns!
 That's it for this week! Can't wait to find some more project on your Monday Made it!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I wish I was better at crocheting. My Nitty tried to teach me several times, but I just didn't do very well. I love your palett project. I have not seen one in person, just in pictures. Very festive!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of your little guy! Too cute!!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete