Friday, July 18, 2014

Five For Friday

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
It's already Friday again! Can't believe how fast my summer is going. Hop over to Doodle Bugs to link up!
 
 We finally finished our deck! So this week we started staining! It has been so nice out so we figured we better get it done. We are using a clear stain, not a lot of color but hopefully it will last awhile.
Baby is 3 months old! I can't believe how fast time is going!
Apparently staining is on my mind lately! I started preparing my cabinets to be stained also. I can't stand this yucky color any longer! Right now, I am on the second coat of stain. Not sure what I think about it yet.. hmm. Hopefully it will turn out good!
The weather has been AWESOME this week! We never get summer weeks in Kansas where the weather is in the 70s! Ah so nice! So we celebrated with a walk! He is just so cute in his hoodie! 

Last, my husband and I have become obsessed with NCIS. I have never watched it before this summer. And we are hooked! We have been watching it every night during dinner! HA!
 
Can't wait to read your post!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Um, your kid is adorable and if you are still motivated to stain, care to do mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love NCIS! I just created a blog and found yours! yay!

    ReplyDelete