Monday, August 11, 2014

MMI: The kids are coming!

I can't believe I have my new class coming on Thursday! EEK. I am trying to get my classroom organized and ready.. but it's slow going. It is so hard when you move to a new room and have to pack EVERYTHING you own! (How did I get so much stuff!?) Hopefully, I will be able to post a classroom tour soon. But I don't want to show you all my mess! Ha! Anyway, only have 1 made it this week because I have just been laminating and cutting all the fun stuff I bought at the TPT sale!

http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2014/08/monday-made-it-my-summer-is-gone.html


The first is for my house! I painted the inside of this piece of wood, garage sale find $2, with chalkboard paint. I'm not going to lie. I did this like 2 months ago. FINALLY.. I found some stickers that I like and finished up my DIY Menu Board for my kitchen! Love it! We have been really successful with planning out our weekly menu on Sundays. Then we don't have to have the whole, "What do you want to eat?" conversation, that leads to NOWHERE! We already know what we are having and have all the supplies! Hope I can keep this up during school!


Oh yes! And I posted about GROOVEBOOK a few months ago. Check it out here. I have since received 2 books full of pictures. I love it! Super cheap and I always have some up to date prints for frames or whatever! Here is the cute designs of my 2 books!

1 comment:

  1. That's an adorable menu board, you did a great job!! I think those stickers are PERFECT!!! Good luck with your kiddos this week, I hope your first day goes smoothly!!

    Warmest Wishes, Erin from Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete