Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/08/five-for-friday-linky-party-august-8th.html

 I went back to work on Thursday. Boy was it hard to get back into "thinking" mode. Still don't know if I'm there yet! Kids come Thursday.. EKK!
(Every one of these cards are so HILARIOUS!)

 I dropped the baby off at his first day of daycare! That will be hard to get used to!
Here is a picture of him doing tummy time! He hates when we do it at home. But I was so excited to see him doing so well!
 I had TOO much fun at the TPT sale! So I have been cutting and laminating, laminating and cutting! Ahh.. so much fun new stuff.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Road-Trip-Theme-Shared-Writing-Journal-Covers-1373246
 Last, made this product to use for my shared writing notebooks for centers! All I am going to do is print them out and glue them to the front of my spiral notebooks! Love that is goes with my theme!

That's it for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment