Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week Meet the Teacher

I love this idea of Teacher Week for my first week back at school. We'll see if I can keep up with it after actually having to work all day! EEK!
 


1. This will be my third year teaching. I have taught 4th grade for the past 2 years at my school in Kansas. This year I am looping up with my class to teach 5th grade. I am excited to learn some new curriculum and see how much farther my students can grow before they head off to middle school!
2. I am craft and Pinterest crazy! I love making things for home and school!
3. I graduated from Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, MO. I absolutely loved it there and it was a great teaching college. We love to watch their football games every fall! Go Bearcats!

4. I met my husband at NWMSU. We actually were neighbors in the dorm! How perfect did that end up?
Here we are in Colorado. How awesome is that weather made arch!?
5. My husband and I have been married for a year.
6. We have two dogs, Harley is a black lab and Roxy is a Morkie. Aren't they cute!?


7. We love working on our house, a new deck was the project this summer!
8. We also love going to the lake with our family in the summer!
9. I love country music. Must be because I went to school in a small town! I love the new Darius Rucker "Wagon Wheel" song right now!
10. And last, I have lots of shows that I watch religiously. Right now, I love Switched at Birth, because its based in our area, and The Fosters!

Well that's a little about me! Looking forward to reading about everyone else!




1 comment:

  1. I was a Bearcat too, but from Southwest Baptist University! :)

    ReplyDelete