Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday

This is my first time trying out this Five for Friday linky! Yay! Head over to Doodle Bugs to Link up!
1. Today was the first day back to school/work. Boy did my alarm go off early! Yikes!


2. Full day of teacher meetings today! But the good news is we got out early!

3. Still working on Road Trip themed Items for my classroom. Need to get to printing more of these little lovelies since I have more kids coming!
4. I'm so excited that my hubby almost has our deck finished! Only thing left is the stairs! Yay!

5. This weekend is going to be great! Tonight my cousin is in town and we are going to see Footloose. Tomorrow I have a wedding shower for my good friend and then out to eat at my brother's restaurant. Fun!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are right about the alarm clock. It does seem so early when school starts back up! Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from Five for Friday! I had a summer institute with my district this week. I haven't been up that early in such a long time! My body was not ready for it at all! I need to keep it up this next week so that my inservice week will be a little easier! Have a great year!

    Courtney
    Sweet in Seventh

    ReplyDelete