Friday, July 12, 2013

My Adventure into Blogging Begins

Hello Bloggers!

I am just diving into the blogosphere and feel like I have so much to learn! I have loved looking at all the great teacher blogs to get inspiration and ideas! So hopefully one day my blog can be as great as yours! Please feel free to give me advice and feedback! :)


I live in Kansas with my husband, Danny, and my two fur babies, Harley and Roxy. Here they are mid-walk, they can't be bothered to stop for pictures! Harley is our Black Lab and Roxy is a Morkie. Aren't they the odd couple?! :)

We both went to Northwest Missouri State, Go Bearcats! So, of course, I have to plaster this Bearcat paw all over my classroom! Don't you love when your class gets excited about things that you love?
We love going to the lake in the summer and hanging out with our family! I have been a lake rat ever since I was born, and now my husband has become one too!


 I am in the middle of my summer break, or as I like to say, break time to reorganize my home life! (Which includes staying in my pajamas until lunch time) But, of course, I find myself looking at school plans and decorations for fall. It's an addiction! I am going to start my 3rd year teaching in Kansas this year. I have taught 4th grade for the last two years, and I get the chance to loop up with my class to 5th grade this year. I have never taught 5th so I am excitedly looking and making resources and ideas for my classroom!

My plan for my blog is to share about my life, school, and crafts! I want to talk and gain educational ideas and share resources that I make for my kiddos! I am also an avid crafter, just ask my best friend, so I plan to include posts about crafts that I make also!

Hope you all will come back and check out my blog, as I hope to keep adding to it!

Happy Weekend!
Kerry


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 



1 comment:

  1. I saw where you commented on my blog & then removed it... If you need any help in the blogging world PLEASE let me know!!! :) Welcome aboard! Ps. it can be addicting, so limit your time...LOL! Now following you ;)

    Kimberlee @ iTeach 5th & Digital Doodle Designs

    ReplyDelete